Re: All you need to know about MYST in Guild Wars 2

Post » 22 Aug 2012 09:13

Tasha wrote: :( I understand the pressures of having guilds you want to be part of on different servers. Still, can't say I'm not sad for hearing this. Please don't be be a stranger to us?

From what I understand, the ony thing I'll be excluded in, is WvW. I can live with that, since I'll know plenty of people on Far Shiverpeaks to WvW with. I'll still hop in for PvE events ;) Besides, I'll still visit the forums, I love forums :P
Lvl 80: Warrior On Steroid - Ele On Steroid - Engi On Steroid - Thief On Steroid - Mesmer On Steroid
<Lvl 80: Necro On Steroid
noobonsteroid
[MYST] Member
PC Hardware
aka Yannick

Post » 22 Aug 2012 09:43

noobonsteroid wrote:
Tasha wrote: :( I understand the pressures of having guilds you want to be part of on different servers. Still, can't say I'm not sad for hearing this. Please don't be be a stranger to us?

From what I understand, the ony thing I'll be excluded in, is WvW. I can live with that, since I'll know plenty of people on Far Shiverpeaks to WvW with. I'll still hop in for PvE events ;) Besides, I'll still visit the forums, I love forums :P

Sounds good to me! Need Andy to do that other forum group :evil:
Tasha
[MYST] Member
Former Den Mother

Post » 22 Aug 2012 10:29

noobonsteroid wrote:I'm having a bit of a dilemma here, since all of my old GW1 buddies (outside of MYST) are planning on playing on "Far Shiverpeaks". Which sucks obviously, since I've been playing with some of them since 2005-2006. So chances are pretty big I'll join them instead, guess I'll just have to guest on Aurora Glade often ;) This will probably make me a " people in the Guild Wars 2 guild for whom we are not their primary guild" :P

We will miss glomping you :( But old friends should come first!
ku ku
[MYST] Council

Post » 22 Aug 2012 16:17

Kamui wrote:Remember to check your inventory before deleting chars, kids!
Those Deluxe/CE items might end up in the inventory or mail of the first char you create, if it isn't a /bonus command.

Faure wrote:Reading from the south of cheeseland... i mean Swiss, this means we moved servers for release?

I'll see you all in 5 days! :D

Didn't have a choice - Anet nuked Lakeside.

You mean removed it? Or did they make it into some special Reto-Romanic speaking server (the 4th official language of Swiss, spoken by i think at least 3 villages in the mountains in the middle of No Whär)?
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
Faure
[MYST] Member
The Overmind

Post » 22 Aug 2012 22:03

It was a new server anyway so woulda been first on the cut list.
Musta been pretty dead in comparison to some of the servers D:

Aurora Glade is shaping up to have a nice variety from what can be seen.
Lets hope it works out well :D
qwazy
[MYST] Member

Post » 24 Aug 2012 12:39

Also for who isn't sure if their GW1 & GW2 accounts are linked, the account page on the GW2 site now has a tab where you can find out! (Or link, if you haven't yet)
Kamui
[MYST] Member
Resident Hoarder

Post » 24 Aug 2012 13:34

I couldn't take it anymore! I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and pre-purchased! See you in 17 hours everyone! *dances*
Adam Mk2
[MYST] Inactive Member

Post » 24 Aug 2012 13:51

Ha! I like the way you think Adam :D
Ertzi
Stygian Fiend

Post » 24 Aug 2012 17:07

Adam Mk2 wrote:I couldn't take it anymore! I cancelled my Amazon pre-order and pre-purchased! See you in 17 hours everyone! *dances*

Your mentor approves *gives you gold star*
ku ku
[MYST] Council

Post » 24 Aug 2012 17:51

Eieieiei gold star!!! *sits cross legged and twiddles it in the light*
Adam Mk2
[MYST] Inactive Member

Post » 25 Aug 2012 04:55

Woooo online in GW2 :DDDD
No1slayer
[MYST] Inactive Member

Post » 25 Aug 2012 09:47

I rolled on Aurora Glade after all, since Far Shiverpeaks was seriously crowded.

Warrior On Steroid, just throw me a guildinvite ;) I'll be playing more this evening (hopefully), first I have to take care of a bunch of stuff.
Lvl 80: Warrior On Steroid - Ele On Steroid - Engi On Steroid - Thief On Steroid - Mesmer On Steroid
<Lvl 80: Necro On Steroid
noobonsteroid
[MYST] Member
PC Hardware
aka Yannick

Post » 25 Aug 2012 10:04

Beginner question: every character has to be invited one by one to the guild, right? I thought I could get all my chars into the guild after the first one by pressing "represent", but it didn't seem to work. What is the easiest way to get all my characters into the guild? Do I just check who is online in our guild and ask for the invite? Is there any downside if I don't get every character into the guild immediately (if there is no one from [MYST] online for example but I want to play)? I would prefer to get everyone in at once of course.

I have to take a nap now. I didn't get any sleep because of the anticipation. When I wake up, it's game on.
Ertzi
Stygian Fiend

Post » 25 Aug 2012 10:11

any other characters wont join the guild straight away but they seem to automatically have hte option to join the guild, without needing a separate invite. Just go the Guild tab and click on join / represent and you should be fine
qwazy
[MYST] Member

Post » 25 Aug 2012 10:59

So happy i managed to claim Robin Sparkles \o/. Log in problems are high though :(.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
Faure
[MYST] Member
The Overmind

Guild Wars 2 discussion
PreviousNext

Return to Guild Wars 2