Dungeon tournament

Post » 21 Jun 2014 10:12

For those who are interested in hardcore/elite dungeon content, the guild DnT is hosting a PvE tournament next saturday (28th of June).
Details/rules
Registration thread
Seeding
The 2 best PvE guilds in the game (in my opinion), SC and rT, had a guaranteed spot in the tournament, the rest had to roll for a spot. Most guilds registered with a similar team setup and SC and rT have exactly the same team setup, 1 war 2 ele 1 guard 1 thief. They'll probably make it both to the finals so it'll be interesting to see how that goes.
The whole tournament will be streamed on twitch, I believe some side by side streaming on Nike's channel and other guilds will be streaming their runs as well.
I think it will be awesome to see the game's top guilds in action, including some of the "famous" players like abe, nova, goku.
Evil
[MYST] Member

Re: Dungeon tournament

Post » 22 Jun 2014 09:36

In addition to the Guild Wars Speed Clear Rules, a defeated player may not resurrect at a waypoint, and may not be resurrected by his teammates. Should a player be defeated, the remaining 4 must complete the dungeon.

Not messing about with those rules, I like it! Thanks for linking it
Tasha
[MYST] Member
Former Den Mother

Re: Dungeon tournament

Post » 22 Jun 2014 14:58

Yeah it will be really interesting to see what happens when people choose paths like cof p3 or hotw, people tend to die a lot there.
Evil
[MYST] Member

Guild Wars 2 discussion

Return to Guild Wars 2