Living Story (Part 1)

Post » 08 Jun 2015 07:43

Thanks to those who helped me get this achievement. I have to say that I was expecting.... more! :(

As people commented on vent the end wasn't that dramatic or exciting and can understand why more people don't want to run it.
That said, if anyone else needs it and is stuck then I would be remiss if I didn't volunteer to help out if I'm online.

I would advise you bring a book or something because there's periods of waiting around when, literally, nothing is happening. :(
Slim
[MYST] Member

Re: Living Story (Part 1)

Post » 08 Jun 2015 14:59

if you're not into reading skydiving can be just as fun :D but anet should really add an option to skip all the endless waiting phases.. :/

although what we did was actually the end of personal story. Living story is the content that is permanently added by anet like all the mordrem stuff now in dry top and such. There the story is actually much more interesting (and free of Trahearne's endless sermons) and it has quite challenging achievements that actually give you quite nice rewards in the end. So might be worth a look if you generally like doing story :D
“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” - Bertrand Russell
Cinna
[MYST] Council

Guild Wars 2 discussion

Return to Guild Wars 2