Guild Hall plan of attack

Post » 02 Nov 2015 20:02

So now we have our brand new shiney guild hall, the council think it's best to keep everyone as involved in the process of upgrades.

The aim of this thread is to get peoples' thoughts and opinions on what route we should take first, baring in mind that certain things are gated by aetherium which is both time gated and has a cap on how much we can store.

The council think its best to unlock each of the different building at level 1 first so everyone can see what is needed to do each upgrade. The guild experience booster is close to being completed, which will help everyone get their masteries faster. To get this we are gonna need some more flax and coarse sand to get the last few bits we need to finish the collection.

If you want to donate towards upgrading the guild hall, you can either add the mats in the guild hall or put them into the guild bank so we can disribute the items we need to whoever can craft what is needed. Although it looks like we may need to overhaul the current layout of bank storage, for now try to use the top two tabs for guild mats or use the mystical pirate guild bank (give us a shout if you need/want an invite there).

My personal opinion is that we should aim to upgrade the mine as quickly and as far as we can, to make sure we can get aetherium faster and can store more of it to allow more of the other upgrades to be completed more often.

After the mine i have no real preference, but i know some people want to rush to get the arena, what do you want?
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Re: Guild Hall plan of attack

Post » 02 Nov 2015 21:06

The arena would maybe be a good thing to introduce people to PvP since we would get a guaranteed PvP mission to do, once the mission slot is unlocked. Other than that I have no real preference either. And on a side note: if people want to gather flax (which seems we need alot) there's a nice spot beneath the itzel village in verdant brink.
Real Badasses Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Timmeey
[MYST] Member

Post » 02 Nov 2015 21:50

I believe Arena is the last of the main building upgrades, but I could be wrong. As it currently looks, we're waiting for the Workshop upgrade as we're only waiting for the aetherium (which we slowly gain). Unless there's a new thing we should focus on when Workshop is built, going for higher mining rate (more aetherium) as well as higher mining capacity (allows some larger upgrades) would probably be optimal.

Apart from that we have an EXP enhancement boost that will be available for the whole guild as soon as we gather enough flax seeds to make the rest of the Empty Kegs needed. So with everyone pitching in we'll have a couple of pretty nice upgrades soon. :)

MOAR FLAX PLS
theblackerbanana
[MYST] Admin

Post » 03 Nov 2015 11:22

One other big thing, which isnt as necessary now but will be in the future. Further exploration of the hall, aka unlocking the north half, will take around 777 Luck shard thingies (the big 200 ones). That might take a while. Donate if you can or want to!
theblackerbanana
[MYST] Admin

Post » 03 Nov 2015 11:45

theblackerbanana wrote:I believe Arena is the last of the main building upgrades, but I could be wrong. As it currently looks, we're waiting for the Workshop upgrade as we're only waiting for the aetherium (which we slowly gain). Unless there's a new thing we should focus on when Workshop is built, going for higher mining rate (more aetherium) as well as higher mining capacity (allows some larger upgrades) would probably be optimal.

Apart from that we have an EXP enhancement boost that will be available for the whole guild as soon as we gather enough flax seeds to make the rest of the Empty Kegs needed. So with everyone pitching in we'll have a couple of pretty nice upgrades soon. :)

MOAR FLAX PLS

I believe Arena should be the first of the main building upgrade because.
darkk
[MYST] Member

Post » 04 Nov 2015 00:25

And ya need lvl2 to do anything with arena.
gg

IN OTHER NEWS

To get the Decoration vendor, we need 100 sandpaper.
So I started Scribing and couldn't really get anywhere without the deco vendor or wasting all the precious guild crystal things to make BASIC KITS.

What I'm trying to say is, I need 1000 sand to make 100 sandpaper to unlock the Deco Merchant.
Kamui
[MYST] Member
Resident Hoarder

Post » 04 Nov 2015 21:10

Right, current status. We have gotten a market, workshop and (not really) an arena up. Looking by our current resources the next things that are the closest available are Aetherium (Mining) Capacity upgrade, War room (wvwvw), as well as PVE mission slot and Guild Trader for the Market that are the closest to being finished. Arena 2 (which will actually make it into an arena)(I hope) is slowly getting there but will probably still take a while.
theblackerbanana
[MYST] Admin

Post » 04 Nov 2015 22:36

I would say to get the two mine upgrades as soon as we can, and then pve and pvp opportunities
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Post » 05 Nov 2015 12:05

Puppy wrote:I would say to get the two mine upgrades as soon as we can, and then pve and pvp opportunities

I second this
Real Badasses Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Timmeey
[MYST] Member

Post » 06 Nov 2015 16:15

Will probs want to keep this thread as updated as possible, more or less have the opportunities done. So i think the next things to go are;
PvP Arena 2
Guild Hall Music : City Themes
War room -> WvW bonus mission

And another thing, this is really a team effort to get these things, we would like to thank everyone who contributes no matter how big or small. If you are struggling to find something to contribute, gold is always helpful so we can buy items towards whatever objective we heading for.
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Post » 06 Nov 2015 21:41

I'd consider music the least important thing for the GH (coming from a musician and music lover :P). Arena 2 (so we can actually use it) seems to be the best choice atm.
Or Tavern 2 so we have a real pub to hang out at :P
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
Faure
[MYST] Member
The Overmind

Post » 08 Nov 2015 12:37

Tavern 2 has a pretty steeeep cost for the time being. We now have a guild trader and extra pvp missions, as it's what we can afford for now. :)
theblackerbanana
[MYST] Admin

Guild Wars 2 discussion

Return to Guild Wars 2