7%
WvW only.
No votes
All of them (+10% favor)
43%

Total votes : 14

Mission preferences

Post » 02 Nov 2015 21:03

Since the last set of PvE missions were barely doable for us (only could do a bounty, so one out of three missions) the discussion came up if we should change the preference to "none". The advantage would be a 10% favor gain, as well as possibly easier missions (during the launch weekend missions we got some easy wvw and pvp stuff). So, what do you guys think? Wanna stick to only PvE missions, or risk needing to do WvW and/or PvP as well but get more favor. Let the poll decide!

P.S.: For the next missions we rolled PvE only, to give you time to decide.
Real Badasses Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Timmeey
[MYST] Member

Re: Mission preferences

Post » 06 Nov 2015 21:43

I'd go for all. As long as we do it in groups the other missions might be interesting :). I don't mind PvP or WvW for guild efforts every now and then. It's just doing them a lot is not my thing.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
Faure
[MYST] Member
The Overmind

Post » 06 Nov 2015 23:41

It's weird how both polls are different atm, i blame timmy
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Post » 07 Nov 2015 11:05

Just to add a fact that might help decide: As we unlocked the PvE mission slot, we get at least one PvE Mission anyway, regardless of our preference. Same goes for PvP (and later WvW) once we unlocked the according slots.
Real Badasses Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Timmeey
[MYST] Member

Post » 07 Nov 2015 11:16

Copy pasted from the other one, before i delete it

So after not being able to complete all guild missions this week, we thought we would open it up to see what preferences you all have, to get the most loot for you and most favour for the guild.

Wether it be no preference (giving us a favour boost), like we had on the first week and get a mix of all; PvE like we had last week (was harder than this weeks choices); PvP which we found really easy and got all the rewards or WvW which we haven't done yet.

You can only pick one of the 4, as thats the options we can chose as a guild, so theres no picking and chosing if you want to do just PvE and PvP, you will have to pick PvP, PvE or No Pref and hope there are no WvW missions.

Plus we are in the process of unlocking the bonus PvP, PvE and WvW bonus missions so we can do those each time.

The choice is yours
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Post » 09 Nov 2015 18:53

we did one wvw mission in the first week. Though that was an easy one and really boring (we pretty much had to capture a camp and defend it until it got the first upgrade, so pretty much sitting around and waiting.)

With the PvE it mainly seems to scale in numbers or give you less time the more difficult it gets. e.g. the rush we did gave us 11 minutes to complete 15 runs and if you fail to get all 15 complete noone gets a reward! So it seems to have moved away from everyone getting a personal reward to all participants getting a reward once it is completed successfully.
“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” - Bertrand Russell
Cinna
[MYST] Council

Post » 15 Nov 2015 20:56

Ok edited this slightly to give people more time to vote on this, need more votes as this is going to decide what we run, although we can change it if there is a demand for it
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Post » 22 Nov 2015 21:34

Just a reminder that you can change which option you have voted for, whilst the poll is still open. Although i think if it is to change it will be done if people get annoyed at no preference rather than by changing votes in poll. We will keep you all posted
Puppy
[MYST] Council

Guild Wars 2 discussion

Return to Guild Wars 2